Ready set joe single cup coffee brewer manual coffee-making methods are becoming an increasingly popular option for home enthusiasts and coffee shop baristas alike. The abilities to control every variable in the brewing process, create a cup that’s exactly suited to one’s preferences. Handcraft a cup of coffee with the time-honored Melitta pour-over method.
1. Fold the seams of the filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Put pour-over on top of a mug/jar/cup.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!
There are no reviews yet.